Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The week of Keith

So I know all the readers of this blog care about is Cohen but I just have to say that last night Tyler and I went to KEITH URBAN!!!! It was an amazing concert. And yes, he is not hard to look at either. We had a great time. The pictures are kind of useless but if you look really hard you can see him kind of. Our seats were actually quite good but the pics always make it look farther away.
On to Cohen. The little man is doing well. He had his 4 month vaccinations last week and had a rough go for about 5 days (rough for mom and dad as well). He seems to have worked it out now and is back to his old self. He is talking like crazy and trying desperately to get around. We bought him a jolly jumper and he loves it. We are also taking an infant massage class which he is totally digging. Hope everyone is well. Let me know any suggestions for those horrible immunizations.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he fits into that shirt already, wasn't it for 6-9 mos?

Anonymous said...

We are interested in mom & dad also!!! Glad to hear you got a night out and bonus it was to see Keith Urban. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa,
I can't believe how big Cohen is! I hope we can figure out a time to meet up next week. I got your message last night, but I was working in Okotoks all day, and now we're off to Edmonton for the weekend. I still don't know my schedule for next week - orientation is really getting old, but as soon as I figure it out, you will be the first to know!
Miss you guys,
Michelle

Cris & Lisa said...

He's sure cute. And big. Mina's got a little catching up to do before they can go on a date! Great to see you're so happy...but sad to hear immunization needles are so rotten.

the martens family said...

Hey guys,
Cohen is growing like crazzzy!! He looks more like Tyler every time I see him! That cousin letter sounds like a great idea! Since we were all able to see each other again this summer I think it would be great to try and stay in touch!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Cohen is already! I think he may have surpassed Maria...she is taking after her father - long and lean. Maria has been sitting up since 4 1/2 months and is attempting to crawl, stand...and I'm starting to fear walk...at the moment. It's funny to see - she gets up on her hands with both legs extended in a standing position. Wish I could give you some tips on the immunizations, but all Maria ever need was a shot of Tylenol 30 minutes before our appointment and then a couple doses a day for the following two days. She's a little trooper when it comes to those nasty needles...she didn't cry at all with her flu shot yesterday.

I keep thinking we need to get together soon with these two. I need your phone number though. You can email it to me at apbetke@shaw.ca if you want. Hope to talk to you all soon.