Thursday, November 1, 2007

Baby's 1st Halloween

Cohen's first Halloween was great. He was just the cutest little thing I have ever seen. He decided to be a turtle this year. He was affectionately named the snapping turtle by his dad. I had him dressed up quite early in the morning, snapping pictures. He loved playing with the belly of his costume. We had a halloween party at our Yoga class and I brought him around the hospital and out to the feedlot. He did get some candy which I promptly ate. We also got to give out candy which I havn't done in years. I love seeing all those little kids (and big kids) and I can't wait until Cohen can go walking door to door. Hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween......next its Christmas!!!

6 comments:

Cris & Lisa said...

Cohen the snapping turtle looks so adorable! He sure is growing up so fast...pretty soon he'll be saying "poop, potty, good boy." I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!!! Glad the first halloween was such a great day! Hope you are all well!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween Cohen! Great costume and you made a good job on those pumpkins.

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest little turtle I have ever seen!! He looks like he really knows what is going on and he's enjoying it! Those jack-o-lanterns are great. I didn't know you were so artistic Melissa. Good job. Next year you'll have help with them - that'll be quite the experience!
Glad to see all is well with everyone.
Love, Auntie Bernice

Anonymous said...

He is adorable, and definitely has your eyes!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH what a little sweetheat!!!! Can't wait to see you next weekend, give that little turtle a kiss from granny K Love you